- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Nice clean hotel with friendly staff. The food in the Indian restaurant is great...."
"Perfect for business accommodation. An especially good restaurant - amazing food!..."
"Overall i have to say the hotel was clean and of a good standard, check in was terrible the guy at reception could get a part if they ever d..."
"Stayed on business. Room clean and modern. Food was good. Great value for money...."
"The room was clean, the staff were friendly, no complaints...."
About the hotel
BEST WESTERN Ryokan hotel was originally built in 1840 as a bar and hotel, after being closed for a number of years the current owner extended and totally refurbished the hotel in 2010. The 20-bedroomed BEST WESTERN Ryokan Hotel is situated within easy walking distance of Newcastle's city centre. That puts us, and you, in a great position for exploring the rest of North East England (top class theatres, music venues and museums are all within a short walking distance), with Grade II Listed gorgeousness to return to every evening! On Westgate Road, close to Newcastle Central Station, St.
James Boulevard Bus Station and Newcastle International Airport, our location is hard to beat, while tastefully decorated bedrooms provide a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere that makes us hard to leave! Whilst staying with us, why not try out our own Luigikhan's restaurant, and sample our mouth watering Punjabi menu full of creative dishes? All meats are Halal.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Nice clean hotel with friendly staff.
The food in the Indian restaurant is great.
Perfect for business accommodation.
An especially good restaurant - amazing food.