- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"The room was clean, the staff were friendly, no complaints...."
"Clean, bright, modern hotel with spacious bedroom and conveniently located for centre of Newcastle...."
"Nice clean up to date room real friendly service good wi-fi reception and to top it great curry house as well best I've had in a long time t..."
"Recommend dinner in the restaurant. Curry was one of the best we have had anywhere. Room was large and clean. Staff helpful and accommodatin..."
"We were very pleased with the size of the room and the cleanliness. The only thing we were not pleased with were the old wooden windows that..."
About the hotel
BEST WESTERN Ryokan hotel was originally built in 1840 as a bar and hotel, after being closed for a number of years the current owner extended and totally refurbished the hotel in 2010. The 20-bedroomed BEST WESTERN Ryokan Hotel is situated within easy walking distance of Newcastle's city centre. That puts us, and you, in a great position for exploring the rest of North East England (top class theatres, music venues and museums are all within a short walking distance), with Grade II Listed gorgeousness to return to every evening! On Westgate Road, close to Newcastle Central Station, St.
James Boulevard Bus Station and Newcastle International Airport, our location is hard to beat, while tastefully decorated bedrooms provide a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere that makes us hard to leave! Whilst staying with us, why not try out our own Luigikhan's restaurant, and sample our mouth watering Punjabi menu full of creative dishes? All meats are Halal. For something a little different, try our outdoor 'Shisha Lounge' at weekends.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Ryokan Hotel in Newcastle Upon Tyne are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
No surprises, as expected
The room was clean, the staff were friendly, no complaints.
Clean, bright, modern hotel with spacious bedroom and conveniently located for centre of Newcastle.