- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Single rooms are down in the basement, & could do with better lighting, certainly in the bathroom, but very friendly & helpful service & exc..."
"As they can never find it on the system when you try to check in (which you cant do without going to Number 31), and there always seems to b..."
"Good experience. Have stayed in the Suites many times and they are excellent but on this visit sent a couple of doors down the road to the M..."
"Green circuit light for emergency lighting so bright I couldn't sleep. Was told in the morning when I complained that the light is so bright..."
"We arrived at the Shaftesbury suites to be told that they were fully booked so we were being transferred to a sistet hotel in Paddington! Th..."
About the hotel
Positioned in the heart of Central London, in close proximity to Hyde Park and Oxford Street, yet just a few minutes’ walk to nearby Marble Arch tube station, Shaftesbury Suites Marble Arch offers both leisure and business guests the ideal location when visiting the city. With stylish interiors, complimentary WIFI and wall-mounted TV’s that include an array of satellite channels, this is a hotel that combines real luxury and comfort within one of the most desirable areas of London. Shaftesbury Suites Marble Arch is fully air conditioned with additional laundry and dry cleaning services available upon request.
Also, for guests requiring car parking facilities, this is available at a fee when pre-booked in a nearby location. Business customers can also benefit from photocopying and fax services, whilst the multi-lingual Reception staff are available 24 hours a day to assist in making each stay even more enjoyable. This is a hotel with class and elegance, and one which is hugely attractive to every type of guest.
Showing Friday 28 August 2015 to Saturday 29 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/08/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. Guest booking Advance Purchase/ Non Refundable offer must present the same card at the time of Check-In The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
B J review
Single rooms are down in the basement, & could do with better lighting, certainly in the bathroom, but very friendly & helpful service & excellent position.
O k for dining room if the weather is fine, but a problem having to go down the street for breakfast if the weather is inclement
Booking experience via Late Rooms is simple, but check in experience horrendous
As they can never find it on the system when you try to check in (which you cant do without going to Number 31), and there always seems to be a few people also having issues.
These are only resolved by the charming but exhausted Irina calling the central reservations line. all in all, 45 mins to check in is too long....