- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Nice hotel, no warning when booking that the hotel is undergoing an extensive refurbishment programme, this meant a lot of the facilities we..."
"Very nice hotel I have stayed in it before when it was the Glasgow thistle hotel even then it was great but I little dated. The refurbishmen..."
"The accomodation was excellent although work was ongoing to upgrade the hotel. This didn't cause any problems...."
"Good location nice hotel, better when it's finished. The hotel is converting to a Double Tree and is undergoing extensive renovation. There..."
"What a contrast to a week ago. A great hotel, well located, a sensible price, good food, great staff, lovely rooms. What a shame this is abo..."
About the hotel
Conveniently located at the heart of Glasgow's shopping, entertainment and business centre, this excellent modern 300-bedroom hotel offers superb spacious accommodation and superfast unlimited Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. The hotel also offers Scottish and International dining in the Annlann Restaurant or for a lighter meal in the hotel bar. All guests will enjoy the Otium Health and Leisure Club with swimming pool, steam room, sauna, spa and fitness centre.
The hotel offers on-site parking of up to 250 spaces at a charged at £6. 00 per car, per day.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/11/2015 to 31/10/2016 - A multi-million pound refurbishment programme will begin. This will include fully refurbished bedrooms, public areas, bar, restaurant, reception area, meeting rooms and leisure facilities. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel, no warning when booking that the hotel is undergoing an extensive refurbishment programme, this meant a lot of the facilities were not available.
The room that i stayed in had been recently refurbished, and although it has been finished to a high standard it was disappointing to see that the new bedroom door had a very large undercut to it, letting in far too much noise and light from the corridor, resulting in a sleepless night.
The Glasgow City Hotel
Very nice hotel I have stayed in it before when it was the Glasgow thistle hotel even then it was great but I little dated.
The refurbishment is amazing beautiful hotel and great value for money.