- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"The accomodation was excellent although work was ongoing to upgrade the hotel. This didn't cause any problems...."
"Good location nice hotel, better when it's finished. The hotel is converting to a Double Tree and is undergoing extensive renovation. There..."
"What a contrast to a week ago. A great hotel, well located, a sensible price, good food, great staff, lovely rooms. What a shame this is abo..."
"We have stayed at this hotel several times and are never disappointed. The staff are very efficient and helpful. The rooms are quite spaciou..."
"Hotel was lovely & clean, friendly staff. Only thing that spoiled it a little was a big piece of tape covering a tear in the carpet. Food &..."
About the hotel
Conveniently located at the heart of Glasgow's shopping, entertainment and business centre, this excellent modern 300-bedroom hotel offers superb spacious accommodation and superfast unlimited Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. The hotel also offers Scottish and International dining in the Annlann Restaurant or for a lighter meal in the hotel bar. All guests will enjoy the Otium Health and Leisure Club with swimming pool, steam room, sauna, spa and fitness centre.
The hotel offers on-site parking of up to 250 spaces at a charged at £6. 00 per car, per day.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/11/2015 to 31/10/2016 - A multi-million pound refurbishment programme will begin. This will include fully refurbished bedrooms, public areas, bar, restaurant, reception area, meeting rooms and leisure facilities. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
The Glasgow City Hotel
The accomodation was excellent although work was ongoing to upgrade the hotel.
This didn't cause any problems.
The Glasgow City Hotel
Good location nice hotel, better when it's finished.
The hotel is converting to a Double Tree and is undergoing extensive renovation. There was no water available between 11pm and 4 am and I asked for a bottle of water just in case, reception told me they would send it to my room. No water was forthcoming but apart from that it was a reasonable stay and the new rooms are very comfortable.