"Nice hotel conveniently situated. Must be able to climb steps...."
"Surprised when i got to my room... very clean and modern, lovely shower..."
"Very nice stay would recommend,only comment no towels..."
About the hotel
Make Hill View Hotel your next destination and enjoy the wonderful views of the surround hills in a quiet and comfortable environment. Blackburn offers everything you could want for that great day out or a longer stay. With superb shopping, first class leisure facilities, interesting heritage and miles of dramatic moorland scenery….
You’ll find plenty of variety and a lot happening that’s right up your street, a warm welcome awaits the visitor and whether your stay is short term or long term we look forward to seeing you soon. We are a medium sized family run business, established over ten years. Hill View Hotel is committed to providing the best of accommodations at competitive prices. Our aim is to make each guests stay enjoyable and memorable we achieve this by our friendly atmosphere and our pleasing staff are here to help and cater for your every need.
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
41% would recommend it to a friend
Hill View Hotel
Clean, tidy but no hot water
Ran the taps for over half an hour at night - had a cold shower in the end; same when I got up, which, even in June, was still freezing.
Place was clean, tidy, bed was ok and there is parking round the back. Lad who checked me in was polite as was the lady who served breakfast.