- 16 guest reviews
"Stayed here whilst I was visiting friends. The staff were very friendly and nothing was a problem at all. The room was lovely, I managed (st..."
"Paid £35 for a single room, en-suite and breakfast for staying over after a night out. Can't fault the room at all for myself - comfy bed, h..."
"Had butterflies in my stomach driving up to the hotel having read some of the recent reviews posted before I left but was pleasantly surpris..."
"There is on- going renovation in the hotel, the staff were friendly. There was no cause for concern during my stay in the hotel for the purp..."
About the hotel
Make Hill View Hotel your next destination and enjoy the wonderful views of the surround hills in a quiet and comfortable environment. Blackburn offers everything you could want for that great day out or a longer stay. With superb shopping, first class leisure facilities, interesting heritage and miles of dramatic moorland scenery….
You’ll find plenty of variety and a lot happening that’s right up your street, a warm welcome awaits the visitor and whether your stay is short term or long term we look forward to seeing you soon. We are a medium sized family run business, established over ten years. Hill View Hotel is committed to providing the best of accommodations at competitive prices. Our aim is to make each guests stay enjoyable and memorable we achieve this by our friendly atmosphere and our pleasing staff are here to help and cater for your every need.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely little B&B!
Stayed here whilst I was visiting friends.
The staff were very friendly and nothing was a problem at all. The room was lovely, I managed (stupidly) to spill coffee on the walls and the staff were lovely about it. I'd definitely stay here again :)
Cheap and everything I needed
Paid £35 for a single room, en-suite and breakfast for staying over after a night out.
Can't fault the room at all for myself - comfy bed, hot shower, warm and pleasant room with TV. Didn't make it to breakfast so can't comment there.