- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Thanks for an enjoyable stay...."
"Lovely accommodation and friendly staff. Food was excellent. Would definitely stay again..."
"Felt very welcome throughout our stay staff very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and comfortable...."
"High standard accommodation with outstanding customer service. Food was 1st class & would highly recommend. It was our wedding anniversary d..."
"Very Enjoyable Stay...."
About the hotel
The Oyster Smack Inn is a charming local restaurant with rooms, built in the 1800’s. The building is full of character and sets the scene for an outstanding and extremely popular local inn. The newly decorated dining room and bar are both classic and timeless, the coastal shades of the decor providing a serene backdrop to the dining experience.
Wooden floors and hand-made furniture all work to create a feeling of quiet elegance. The coastal location means that The Oyster Smack Inn can take full advantage of the freshest of seafood and our menu utilises this to full effect. The team in the kitchen are passionate about using the finest produce from local suppliers. Changing seasonally, our dinner menu offers the best of modern British food whilst your favourite classic pub dishes can be found on our lunch menu.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely room with a good location for town centre
Thanks for an enjoyable stay.
Room was spacious with lovely bathroom.
Felt it was very expensive as breakfast was extra. Pillows were poor quality and we had to request further pillow slips as only 1 pillow each was provided. duvet was small for 2 single beds pushed together. Room was not serviced during our 2 night stay and hence we had to ask for extra coffee and clean coffee cups were needed. The blinds in bedroom are too short and let in light. Old soap was left in bathroom on our arrival. Towels were lovely and had heated bathroom floor. Had lovely bath.