- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Very nice accommodations. Super clean Friendly staff..."
"Good friendly service, nothing any trouble..."
"We enjoyed our one night stay with a good quality room but was let down by the poor breakfast server who was on her own and appeared to want..."
"The hotel was very nice. The people working there very helpful and the breakfast was spot on...."
"Very clean well decorated hotel with friendly staff and super meals. Really enjoyed it..."
About the hotel
The Panmure Arms Hotel is a refurbished family run hotel with the emphasis on quality and service. The hotel in its first year has achieved the Scottish Tourist Board three star rating, which we endeavour to maintain and increase at all times through our staff training in the service of our customers for accommodation with daily housekeeping, food and beverage. We will happily try and cater for every persons needs.
The Panmure Arms Hotel is open all year round through all of the Scottish seasons. We are very happy to accommodate large parties whether staying, dining or having a relaxing drink in the Lounge bar in front of the open fire with the pleasing sound of the crackling logs. While in the area allow us to cater for your palate. We have various dining areas depending on your size of party which are all non-smoking. Various private dining rooms are also available, The Snug holds up to 10 and The Lindsay Suite can hold up to 120 for a seated meal at any time of day as long as it has been pre-booked
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice accommodations.
Good friendly service, nothing any trouble