- 1 guest reviews
"My husband and I stayed 3 nights at the De Maria House. The B&B was wonderful. We enjoyed dinner at the restaurant each evening! The prices..."
About the hotel
Our house has three rooms bed and breakfast in Pastena, a little village of Massa Lubrense city. It rises in a high and particularly fortunate position between Sorrento and Positano at a distance of 10 km from both towns. All rooms have the modern comforts, they are situated aside a famous restaurant named PIC NIC.
It is led by the family De Maria. You could taste there the real Neapolitan Pizza, the mediterrean food and typical cakes. Our restaurant lies in front of Capri spreanding a terrace overlooking a beautiful panorama. It easy to reach. There is daily bus Service to Sorrento, Positano, Pompei, Ercolanum and Paestum
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for DeMariahouse in Massa Lubrense are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
My husband and I stayed 3 nights at the De Maria House.
The B&B was wonderful. We enjoyed dinner at the restaurant each evening. The prices for food and drinks were well priced. The restaurant is mostly locals, and the food is authentic and homemade. The breakfast is typical (bread and assorted meats) but fresh and also accompined by an arrary of desserts. Also, our room was clean and modern. The only trouble we ran into was the bus system. We didn't have a vehicle so our only mode of transportation was public buses. There is a bus stop right outside the B&B but we just had a hard time figuring out the bus schedule.