"Location is excellent 5 min walk to Old Town. If you don't make it back to hotel before the bottom gate is closed then it is a trek round to..."
About the hotel
Belver Boa Vista Hotel & Spa situated in Albufeira on a prime location, with 84 rooms and suites with panoramic balconies and individual decorations. At Belver Boa Vista Hotel & Spa you can find: outdoor swimming pool (heated), Spa, Restaurant, Bar, 24h Front Desk, Business Centre and rooms for private venues.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Mountain Bike Hire , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Location is excellent 5 min walk to Old Town.
If you don't make it back to hotel before the bottom gate is closed then it is a trek round to the main entrance as it's on quite a steep hill. The hotel is a little tired but clean & the staff are helpful. Although I did go & ask as I booked a superior room whether it was or not.
Not a 4 star
Very tired hotel, needs major investment in rooms and facilities, the state of the hotel was a major conversation topic between guests, all were of the same opinion.
There are some plus points, the staff were very good and theviews were excellent.
It does make you wonder how often hotels are graded.