- 3 guest reviews
"if you dont like walking up hills and steps you may find this hotel a little difficult to get to from the old town and beach.had a week at t..."
"We had never stayed in this hotel before but would definitely return. Our room was clean, spacious, with a balcony and sea view,and always c..."
About the hotel
Belver Boa Vista Hotel & Spa situated in Albufeira on a prime location, with 84 rooms and suites with panoramic balconies and individual decorations. At Belver Boa Vista Hotel & Spa you can find: outdoor swimming pool (heated), Spa, Restaurant, Bar, 24h Front Desk, Business Centre and rooms for private venues.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Mountain Bike Hire, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Belver Boa Vista Hotel & Spa Adults-Only **** in Albufeira are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Not a 4 star
Very tired hotel, needs major investment in rooms and facilities, the state of the hotel was a major conversation topic between guests, all were of the same opinion.
There are some plus points, the staff were very good and theviews were excellent.
It does make you wonder how often hotels are graded.
good stay,good value
if you dont like walking up hills and steps you may find this hotel a little difficult to get to from the old town and beach.had a week at this hotel and would comeback again