- 1 guest reviews
"Perfect location in a pedestrian street with many shops and restaurants nearby, but for my surprise, not noisy at all! The room had a little..."
About the hotel
The apart'hotel Ajoupa is situated in the lively pedestrian zone of Nice, right by the Place Masséna, the Albert 1st Gardens and only a 3 minutes walk from the sea and the famous Promenade des Anglais. In the heart of the city you will find all means of transport (tram, bus, train) as well as many restaurants and shops nearby. The receptionists speak fluently English and are very pleased to help you to organize your stay in Nice.
All studios and apartments have a kitchenette (fully equipped), private bathroom, individual air conditioning and double glazing. You may use our WiFi connection in the room which is for free for our guests! Otherwise there is also a computer is available for free at the reception. A hair dryer and an iron are available in each studio. The “Nice Nightlife” you will find in the old town, which is 5 minutes to walk from Ajoupa.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Hotel services
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Apart’hotel Ajoupa in Nice is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.80(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great stay at Ajoupa
Perfect location in a pedestrian street with many shops and restaurants nearby, but for my surprise, not noisy at all.
The room had a little kitchen and free Wi-Fi which worked very good. The staff was very nice and helpfull, they spoke all English. I recommend this apart'hotel.