- 6 guest reviews
"Friendly staff, Great food..."
"Lovely pub and rooms. The food was amazing and good value too. Highly recommended!!..."
"Lovely room, good staff. Recommended!..."
"We arrived at the brewers inn on a Tuesday to a lovely warm welcome where the guy explained everything about the brewers inn and must say wa..."
"Great Hotel, Friendly Staff, Comfortable rooms, great food. Lovely Nights stay...."
About the hotel
Just a few minutes walk from Wandsworth Town railway station, the Brewers Inn is superbly located on the A205 for easy access to Central and South West London so you can explore the delights of Chelsea, Putney, Wimbledon and Richmond Upon Thames. Situated in the very heartland of Wandsworth, the Brewers Inn offers a very warm welcome to all with 16 en-suite bedrooms, our unique wood panelled dining room and a great Young’s Pub attached serving award winning ales and fine wines. All rates include Full English Breakfast, Wifi & VAT.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly staff, Great food
Lovely pub and rooms.
The food was amazing and good value too. Highly recommended!!