- 6 guest reviews
"Amazing few days in the sun ,the guest house had everything we needed ,apart from the traffic at night as our room was at the front of the h..."
"We had every comfort and consideration,,peaceful ,good food and good house rules.very pleasant experience...."
"very friendly couple.Made us feel very welcome on arrival. the room was very clean which is my top priority.the breakfast was very good and..."
"Very friendly couple and very helpfull. Breakfast was nice. Would stay again...."
"Everything was spot on, from the welcome when we arrived, to the standard of the service. The room was spotless and very comfortable, and th..."
About the hotel
Our bed and breakfast is superbly situated in beautiful Torquay, at the heart of the English Riviera in the county of Devon. The gentle climate, stunning views, delightful parks and gardens make Torquay a place where all the family can relax and be entertained. You have a choice of bed space with Twin, Double and Family rooms .
All Rooms en-suite, We have WIFI Internet access available, Tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen digital TV's in, Iron/ironing board in all rooms, We have a small car park and are close to town, railway station, Riviera Centre and Torquay sea front . All our rooms are tastefully decorated.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Our short stay in the sun
Amazing few days in the sun ,the guest house had everything we needed ,apart from the traffic at night as our room was at the front of the house on a busy road ( we live in a village up a quiet lane so we noticed it more than most ,) but we did book at the last moment and we received a very warm welcome ,wonderful breakfast ,we would certainly use this guest house again ,
We had every comfort and consideration,,peaceful ,good food and good house rules.very pleasant experience.