- Very Good
- 288 guest reviews
"Booked standard room as only stating overnight but the room size was excellent and had all the equipment you could need. Breakfast was good..."
"We recently stayed as we were guests at a wedding within the venue. We arrived before our room was ready but concierge took our baggage to a..."
"Was booking a over night stay for our 7th wedding anniversary as a surprise for my wife. Hotel and staff were excellent, asked the staff if..."
"Beautiful classy hotel.Stayed here as have got family over from Holland for Christmas, they booked Glasgow for a night away for Christmas sh..."
"Fantastic room. Great value. Staff were very welcoming. Breakfast was very good and staff were really nice. Will definitely stay there again..."
About the hotel
Whether you're shopping, visiting the theatre, exploring Glasgow or in the city for business, the Grand Central Hotel is perfectly located in the heart of this vibrant city within the International Finance District. A much-loved icon in the city, the hotel has undergone a £20 million refurbishment revealing stunning original features, stylish bedrooms and a magnificent champagne bar; taking its place again as Glasgow's leading four-star hotel. The splendour and sense of arrival is enhanced by the mix of contemporary 21st century design features within the traditional restored lobby by a 23 metre chandelier.
Make your way up the magnificent staircase to Champagne Central with its beautiful marbled floor and pillars as well as a stunning crystal ball chandelier. Enjoy a glass of bubbles as you people watch from above the station concourse. There is a menu that offers the best Scottish food with oysters and shellfish amongst many other choices. If you are looking for more than just a bedroom and want an inspirational conference, meeting and training venue, a spectacular banqueting suite for your next event, or planning a wedding, the hotel has a choice of 21 rooms from interview rooms to boardrooms leading up to the magnificent Grand Room of Glasgow accommodating up to 500 guests for a banquet. If you are looking for a relaxing break, the Grand Central Hotel is the leading business venue and first choice for luxury hotels in Glasgow. From the stunning Grand Room with capacity for 500 to the eclectic mix of 21 unique and flexible event rooms, from the beautiful Champagne Bar to the 230 stylish and relaxing bedrooms - everything at the Grand Central Hotel has been beautifully renovated and lovingly restored to reveal a truly magnificent hotel.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Good sdervice and excellent quality room
Booked standard room as only stating overnight but the room size was excellent and had all the equipment you could need.
Breakfast was good but prefer buffet service rather than plated service as I would like to see the choices and then decide. On the other hand it did make for a more relaxed dining experience for breakfast.
Great venue and lovely stay experiance.
We recently stayed as we were guests at a wedding within the venue.
We arrived before our room was ready but concierge took our baggage to allow us to attend to other tasks. Check in time wasn't until 4pm but we managed to get into the room at 1pm to allow us to get washed and ready for the wedding which was a great help and was great for them to do this for us. Lovely spacious rooms, very clean and comfortable. Hotel itself is simply stunning. The staff were very attentive, professional and polite.