- Very Good
- 200 guest reviews
"Love, love , loved my stay ...........hotel beautiful, staff fantastic , standard bedroom huge and bathroom fabulous..........will be back....."
"I would highly recommend this hotel to family and friends, the staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel room was lovely and clean. Breakfa..."
"Fantastic room in an historic hotel in the centre of Glasgow...."
"Hotel reception staff and room were excellent food was great .My only complaint was the rudeness of the staff in the champagne bar not a ver..."
"Very lovely converted station - room a little small, and boiling hot so bit difficult to sleep . Service from staff excellent...."
About the hotel
Whether you're shopping, visiting the theatre, exploring Glasgow or in the city for business, the Grand Central Hotel is perfectly located in the heart of this vibrant city within the International Finance District. A much-loved icon in the city, the hotel has undergone a £20 million refurbishment revealing stunning original features, stylish bedrooms and a magnificent champagne bar; taking its place again as Glasgow's leading four-star hotel. The splendour and sense of arrival is enhanced by the mix of contemporary 21st century design features within the traditional restored lobby by a 23 metre chandelier.
Make your way up the magnificent staircase to Champagne Central with its beautiful marbled floor and pillars as well as a stunning crystal ball chandelier. Enjoy a glass of bubbles as you people watch from above the station concourse. There is a menu that offers the best Scottish food with oysters and shellfish amongst many other choices. If you are looking for more than just a bedroom and want an inspirational conference, meeting and training venue, a spectacular banqueting suite for your next event, or planning a wedding, the hotel has a choice of 21 rooms from interview rooms to boardrooms leading up to the magnificent Grand Room of Glasgow accommodating up to 500 guests for a banquet. If you are looking for a relaxing break, the Grand Central Hotel is the leading business venue and first choice for luxury hotels in Glasgow. From the stunning Grand Room with capacity for 500 to the eclectic mix of 21 unique and flexible event rooms, from the beautiful Champagne Bar to the 230 stylish and relaxing bedrooms - everything at the Grand Central Hotel has been beautifully renovated and lovingly restored to reveal a truly magnificent hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Love, love , love
Love, love , loved my stay ...........hotel beautiful, staff fantastic , standard bedroom huge and bathroom fabulous..........will be back.....would love to stay on new year.."Hogmanay"............with all the family..........great experience.....thank you
Grand Central Hotel
I would highly recommend this hotel to family and friends, the staff were friendly and helpful.
The hotel room was lovely and clean. Breakfast was lovely brilliant selection of cooked breakfast cereals, fruits and yougurts.