- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Only stayed for 1 night but really enjoyed ourselves. The bed was big and comfy and the food was fantastic evening meal great and the breakf..."
About the hotel
All the rooms here are en-suite and individually designed to provide a warmth and comfort which maximises the character and Charm of the property, parts of which date back to the 17 th Century. Modern amenities include Sky Television, DVD Players, WiFi access - catering equally for the corporate traveller or tourist. The Black Horse Inn has a long standing reputation for serving fine cuisine.
With a team of highly qualified chefs we continue to create new and exciting dishes whilst retaining some of the more traditional and simple choices from a menu which changes seasonally to take advantage of locally sourced produce.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Only stayed for 1 night but really enjoyed ourselves.
The bed was big and comfy and the food was fantastic evening meal great and the breakfast was the best ,might go back just for the eggs.