This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Nordic Hotel Astor*** is located in the inner city of Kiel, only five minutes walking-distance away from the train station. Nearby are the cruise terminals, the shopping street and pedestrian zone plus the historic city center. Altogether the Nordic Hotel Astor*** has 85 rooms.
Our 30 spacious comfort-double-rooms offer first-class-ambiance, our standard single- and double-rooms are characterized by an excellent price-performance ratio. All our rooms are equipped with, telephone and free coffe-tea-service, the wireless lan is also free of chrage. Enjoy our breakfast in the 10th floor with a wonderfull view over the inner harbour or enjoy a cocktail in the famous Astor-Bar. Our front office is occupied 24 hours the day - we are looking forward to greet you as our guests some time soon !
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet