- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"A OK hotel centrally located at the pedestrian street in Kiel. The room where quite nice, but there where no mini bar as stated in the room..."
About the hotel
The Nordic Hotel Astor*** is located in the inner city of Kiel, only five minutes walking-distance away from the train station. Nearby are the cruise terminals, the shopping street and pedestrian zone plus the historic city center. Altogether the Nordic Hotel Astor*** has 85 rooms.
Our 30 spacious comfort-double-rooms offer first-class-ambiance, our standard single- and double-rooms are characterized by an excellent price-performance ratio. All our rooms are equipped with, telephone and free coffe-tea-service, the wireless lan is also free of chrage. Enjoy our breakfast in the 10th floor with a wonderfull view over the inner harbour or enjoy a cocktail in the famous Astor-Bar. Our front office is occupied 24 hours the day - we are looking forward to greet you as our guests some time soon !
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Nordic Hotel Astor in Kiel are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Good location and helpful staff
Centrally located in Kiel
A OK hotel centrally located at the pedestrian street in Kiel.
The room where quite nice, but there where no mini bar as stated in the room description when making the reservation. Minibar was also stated in the booking confirmation, so we made a complaint on this at the reception since this had been one of the criteria for choosing this hotel, but we where told that they had not had a minibar at their rooms for at least 1 year, and they could not arrange with one either. When i asked for some sort of compensation, the comment was "no, cant do anything", but come back tomorrow morning when our duty manager is here, and so I did, but with the same reply. I found this not to be very customer friendly, normally when a hotel promises something they cant keep, they compensates for this in a way or another. So based on tis, not at all sure that i will stay there again if back to Kiel.