- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Overall, a great value. Great part of town. House is older so that necessarily has limitations(no A/C, spotty internet) but owner was fantas..."
About the hotel
A beautiful heritage home set in a leafy street in the heart of Auckland New Zealand, Braemar on Parliament Street B&B offers quality accommodation to the discerning traveller. All our guest rooms are upstairs on the 1st floor and are tastefully furnished with a mixture of the old and new. The Batten Suite, with ensuite bathroom and private tv lounge, and the Victorian (Bridal ) room with an insuite bath and toilet, both have open fireplaces.
Our Norman (Superior) and Jenny (Standard) rooms share a bathroom and are often booked as one unit. All our bathrooms have restored old style large clawfoot baths which are superb for relaxation and pampering. All toiletries are complimentary and we endeavour to offer the finest New Zealand made products available. The ground floor (street level at the front) has a front parlour and a large lounge, both available for your relaxation. Wireless broadband is available throughout the house, but if you want to go online and didn't bring your own laptop, you can go wireless with ours. The dining-room where you come for breakfast is located on the lower ground floor. Being located by Auckland University means that cinemas, theatres, cafes, restaurants, the Skytower, the Ferry Buildings, the railway and bus stations, the Vector Arena and ASB Tennis Courts are all just a short walk away. We share our home with two toy poodles.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Braemar on Parliament Street B&B in Auckland are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Braemar - great location, charming host
Overall, a great value.
Great part of town. House is older so that necessarily has limitations(no A/C, spotty internet) but owner was fantastic and did everything possible to facilitate stay.