- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Had a very pleasant stay rooms clean and breakfast was very good..."
"An excellent base from which to visit Manchester and its surrounds, although given the city's traffic problems, the use of the plentiful pub..."
"I stayed at the potland with my grandaughter the decision to stay over was a last minute decision so only booked hotel 24 hours before trave..."
"Comfortable hotel centrally situated. Friendly, helpful staff...."
"It has been a long time sinceI have stayed in a hotel that provided an old mattress with a dip in it..."
About the hotel
The Portland Hotel is located in the heart of the city centre on Portland Street situated in the Piccadilly Gardens area and just a short 5 minute walk from Piccadilly Railway Station. Ideal for both business and leisure in Manchester, the hotel is within easy reach of the city’s many attractions, including the Arndale Centre - Europe’s largest city-centre shopping, the MEN Arena, Lowry Centre, the hallowed turf of Old Trafford and also Manchester's Palace and Opera House Theatres. The Portland Hotel has 204 bedrooms fully air conditioned en- suite bedrooms.
The hotel facilities include 24 hour room service The Portland Street Restaurant and leisure club with plunge pool and gym facilities entrance is included for your stay. Now offering superfast unlimited Free Wi-Fi throughout the property to all guests. The hotel offers 9 conference rooms with facilities for up to 300 people. NCP Grand parking available at the rear of the hotel discount available if paying at hotel 24 hours £16. 90.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Had a very pleasant stay rooms clean and breakfast was very good
G0od qual;ity inner-city hotel
An excellent base from which to visit Manchester and its surrounds, although given the city's traffic problems, the use of the plentiful public transport is strongly recommended.
The hotel is very conveniently situated for users of all forms of public transport, (including Metrolink and railway services to the airport). It offers good value for money for the traveller prefiring a high quality hotel.