This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Famous porcelain from Meissen, the writer Karl May, the Elbe city of Dresden with the Zwinger palace, Frauenkirche and Grünes Gewolbe art gallery, and especially the steep slopes of the vineyards of Lößnitz: the Grand City Hotel Dresden Radebeul lies amidst a variety of experiences. Featuring 126 air-conditioned rooms equipped with care and attention to detail, the hotel is an exclusive base for exploring the local region. Further amenities include 2 restaurants in the adjacent Radisson Blu Hotel.
The Spa and its facilities in the Radisson Blu Hotel can be used at a minimal charge.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet