- 12 guest reviews
"We were not told on arrival breakfast would cost £25 extra for the two of us. It was just added to the bill as we left. Makes it less of a g..."
"A hotel of considerable character and an abundance of soft furnishings in the bedroom. The building is in a quiet woodland location and has..."
"This is a lovely hotel, tucked away from busy main roads, with lots of character and plenty of quality. Made to feel very welcome and the se..."
"Great hotel and lovely room with period features...."
"A country side feel in the middle of a built up village. Picturesque surroundings with well maintained gardens. Very friendly staff with qua..."
About the hotel
Tucked away in the heart of England amidst 3 acres of wooded gardens, this elegant family-run Hotel offers peaceful surroundings, fine food, luxurious accommodation and free Wi-Fi and parking. A quintessentially English Country House Hotel, the Old Rectory is one of the best kept secrets in Worcestershire. With a wonderfully relaxed atmosphere, plenty of character and superb service, it radiates peace and charm.
Individually decorated in a traditional style, each of the en-suite guestrooms combines the grace and comfort of a bygone age with modern contemporary facilities. Serving an ever-changing selection of traditional and contemporary favourites the restaurant uses the finest locally sourced produce to create its wonderful cuisine. Situated in Redditch it is 10 minutes from the M42 and 30 from Birmingham. It is perfectly positioned for visitors wishing to explore such attractions as Stratford-upon-Avon, the Cotswolds, Warwick Castle and the Birmingham NEC.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
nice place expensive breakfast
We were not told on arrival breakfast would cost £25 extra for the two of us.
It was just added to the bill as we left. Makes it less of a good deal and less likely we would stay again.
A hotel of considerable character and an abundance of soft furnishings in the bedroom.
The building is in a quiet woodland location and has many nooks and crannies (and creaky floorboards) but everything works that needs to. The conservatory restaurant is charming and the food, including breakfast, is excellent. It's a true family-run hotel and it's clear that the family want to ensure their guests' needs are met. Highly recommended.