- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Conveniently placed within easy walk from the train station, and close to the airport boat stop. Not so easy to find the main entrance tucke..."
"Made to feel very welcome. Because we were catching a train very early they made us a packed breakfast which was much appreciated...."
"This hotel was great for our stay in Venice good location clean and tidy friendly staff..."
"We stayed here for three nights, slept well the first night, but woke about six am by people walking up and down the corridors, I think they..."
"I was really happy with my experience at this hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was good enough for a few days, and..."
About the hotel
Palazzo Cendon, set in a beautiful 15th century property in the heart of Venice, overlooks the “Canal di Cannaregio”, one of the ancient arteries of Venetian trade in the heart of Venice. Vaporetto waterbuses on line 1 stop 400 metres away, Ca' d’Oro and Rialto are a 15 minutes walk away. The hotel is a 5-minute walk from Venezia Santa Lucia Train Station.
The location is one of the most authentic areas of Venice where walking around the Calli and Fondamenta it is still easy to lose the notion of time. In the Venetian architectural tradition, the first floor of a Palazzo was devoted to the reception and hosting of noble guests and to feast and dance to the sound of quartets of musicians. Today Palazzo Cendon offers six rooms furnished in the full respect of the traditional Venetian concept of luxury, with fabric on the walls, four poster beds and antique objects and pieces of furniture. All rooms have their own en suite marble bathroom or shower room, air conditioning (available on summer time), telephone, TV, mini-bar, safe and hair dryer. Children free admission till 3 years old.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 05/03/2012 to 31/03/2024 - In case your check-in time is later than 20,00 PLEASE CONTACT US IN ADVANCE to allow us to organize your stay at Palazzo in the best possible way. The LateRooms.com rate for Palazzo Cendon - Il Piano Nobile in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Conveniently placed within easy walk from the train station, and close to the airport boat stop.
Not so easy to find the main entrance tucked down a side alley, but has restaurants and bars close by. A great budget choice, and enjoy the recycling instructions for your refusals, which they will disperse for you!
Lovely little hotel
Made to feel very welcome.
Because we were catching a train very early they made us a packed breakfast which was much appreciated.