- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"Had an amazing stay in this fantastic hotel, great rooms, fantastic setting and brilliant staff. We will be back soon...."
"Excellent hotel in a beautiful location. Sea view rooms are expensive but the view is impressive, higher up rooms preferable. Lack of air co..."
"Really, really nice location. The rooms with estuary views are well worth the extra money. The quality of the room was very good, with nive..."
"Lovely hotel. Was a bargain mid week. Not sure I would pay full price...."
"This was the second time that I have stayed at Salcombe Harbour Hotel. Fantastic ambience, extremely helpful staff and very first class acco..."
About the hotel
With its doors now open, the extensive refurbishment has resulted in a chic new hotel on the edge of Salcombe Estuary, complete with it's very own cinema room and new Jetty Restaurant; all taking in the panoramic vista, overlooking one of the most dramatic coastlines in the UK. Guests can enjoy our luxurious spa spread out over 2 floors. With five treatment rooms, indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, relaxing pebble room and a fitness suite, you're sure to be leaving Salcombe Harbour Hotel & Spa relaxed and revitalised.
For those looking for a more active break, our waterside location puts guests in prime position to enjoy the many watersports that the estuary has to offer. From paddleboarding to our Catch It, Cook It, Eat It experiences, Salcombe is the perfect place to get out and on the water.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/08/2013 to 29/11/2019 - We recommend that your pre book restaurant reservation and spa treatment reservation, prior to arrival to avoid disappointment. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Salcombe Harbour Hotel
Had an amazing stay in this fantastic hotel, great rooms, fantastic setting and brilliant staff.
We will be back soon.
Impressive Salcombe Hotel
Excellent hotel in a beautiful location.
Sea view rooms are expensive but the view is impressive, higher up rooms preferable. Lack of air conditioning is surprising in a hotel of this quality and rooms could be very warm in the Summer. Our bed left something to be desired and one other issue that arose was not acted upon but overall the stay was pleasant and enjoyable and we will certainly consider a return visit.