- 17 guest reviews
"We stopped here on the way up to Scotland. It was near the M6, so ideal for us. The surroundings are lovely and the room was very nice. Brea..."
"Excellent Accomodation and perfect location for the lakes and Yorkshire dales, we will decinitely be booking to stay again...."
"Tastefully decorated, excellent location and welcoming host...."
"This is a wonderful place, we stayed in the self-catering apartment, and it was the perfect place to be for us, paul and granville take grea..."
"After a long day we were greeted at Millers Beck by Paul who was very welcoming. Our room was lovely with great views. We were offered coffe..."
About the hotel
Important information. Please read before booking. Please always state arrival time on booking so that we are sure to be here to welcome you.
Same day arrivals MUST be checked before booking. We may not be at home!! Bookings only secured when confirmed by Millers Beck. Millers Beck is a delightful converted corn mill dating from the early 17th century. Fully refurbished there are four ensuite rooms available, two offering french door and juliette balconies taking in the beautiful views over fields and the mill race which still runs alongside the building. All B&B rooms are on the second floor. A guest sitting area with balcony is available again looking over the fields. Parking available for one car per room only. Millers Beck also offers two self catering apartments. These are located on the middle floor of the mill. Please note that we do not accept arrivals after 9. 00 pm unless by prior arrangement to avoid disturbance to other guests. In consideration of other guests we are afraid that we do not accept any pets or children under 9 years of age. We can no longer accept payment by cheque. Hen/stag groups are not accepted. Other groups may be considered.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 13/01/2011 to 29/04/2011 - Arrivals within 24 must contact Millers Beck directly to confirm arrival details prior to booking. We may not be at home. Parking available for 1 car Car preferable due to country location. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great location and lovely breakfast
We stopped here on the way up to Scotland.
It was near the M6, so ideal for us. The surroundings are lovely and the room was very nice. Breakfast was a highlight!
Excellent Accomodation and perfect location for the lakes and Yorkshire dales, we will decinitely be booking to stay again.