- 2 guest reviews
"The few nights we stayed in Munich were all the more special staying here. The room was great, service fantastic. And the breakfast was so d..."
"Clean, comfortable rooms. Very good buffet breakfast. Friendly, helpful reception staff. Central location within an easy walk of city centre..."
About the hotel
Hotel Hauser has been a small family-run hotel for 65 years and offers 33 comfortable, air-conditioned rooms (single, double, triple and family rooms), with bath or shower, toilet and hair dryer as well of course as cable TV, free Internet access, safe, radio, direct dial telephone and fax connection. The hotel is only 5 minutes away from metro lines U3 and U6 and the tram line no. 27 For your fitness, we recommend our sauna, steam bath, or the solarium.
Enjoy our rich breakfast buffet to start the new day, before visiting the Munich sights. The famous "English Garden" with its beer gardens and the Museum Mile with the famous art galleries are in the immediate vicinity.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect Place to Stay in Munich
The few nights we stayed in Munich were all the more special staying here.
The room was great, service fantastic. And the breakfast was so diverse that there was no way anyone could walk away hungry. Very satisfied.
Clean, comfortable rooms.
Very good buffet breakfast. Friendly, helpful reception staff. Central location within an easy walk of city centre and also has a nearby underground station. Would recommend.