This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel Slavija is located inside the Diocletian's Palace, which is 1700 years old and protected by the UNESCO. It is included in the register of the world’s cultural heritage. The hotel was first opened in 1900, which makes Slavija the oldest hotel in Split.
Diocletian’s Palace is the historic center of Split surrounded with Roman walls, squares and temples. The airport bus terminal, the train and bus stations as well as the Split port are all very close, what makes the Slavija hotel a great place for all travelers.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Sailing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet