About the hotel
The Hotel Slavija is located inside the Diocletian's Palace, which is 1700 years old and protected by the UNESCO. It is included in the register of the world’s cultural heritage. The hotel was first opened in 1900, which makes Slavija the oldest hotel in Split.
Diocletian’s Palace is the historic center of Split surrounded with Roman walls, squares and temples. The airport bus terminal, the train and bus stations as well as the Split port are all very close, what makes the Slavija hotel a great place for all travelers.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Slavija in Split are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Very disappointing but the staff are marvellous
Difficult to find.
Very noisy. Basic and low quality fixtures and fittings. Truly awful breakfast - one of the poorest ever encountered in hotels stayed in all over the world. Lift out of action. Building work being carried out (July 2014). Historic building but most of the ancient heritage of the building is not apparent due to contemporary overlay. The staff however are outstanding - helpful, efficient and cheerful.