This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Open since 1993, Matisov Domik Hotel became one of the first private lodging facilities in St. Petersburg, Russia at the end of the 20th century. The traveler got a new opportunity to stay in homely interiors of a small inn on the Priazhka River embankment.
The demand for the hotel and its reputation among Russian artistic celebrities turned Matisov Domik into a St. Petersburg feature of the 1990s. Lia Akhedzhakova, Valery Gergiev, Mikhail Shemiakin, Tatiana Tarasova, Valentin Gaft, Inna Churikova, Oleg Tabakov, Maya Plisetskaya and many other Russian prominent performers patronized the hotel. Matisov Domik is located in Kolomna District, a historic center of St. Petersburg. A few-minute walk brings one to the world renowned the Mariinsky Opera and Ballet Theater, the St. Petersburg Conservatory, the Grand Choral Synagogue, the Yusupov Palace, and the reviving New Holland Island. The Hotel runs 41 guest rooms with some 100 beds: 16 Standard Singles 14 Standard Twins 11 Suites Buffet breakfast is included in the room rate as well as scheduled complementary subway station transfer with the Hotel van in the mornings and in the evenings.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Secretary Service, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 14:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet