This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Prime Location, Friendly Staff, Superior Service, Spacious Rooms, an amazing outdoor swimming pool and a breathtaking view from Indiana Roof Top Cafe are only some of the reasons that makes Indiana hotel, The first Choice for thousands of travelers from all around the world. Whether visiting for business or leisure you will enjoy an unforgettable stay at Indiana Hotel Egypt. Indiana Hotel offers 115 well-furnished rooms and suits.
Each room here is decorated elegantly and is able to provide guests with modern amenities, services and comfort. All of these rooms are adjoined with a private bathroom. Besides, an array of ultra-modern room amenities like air-conditioning, telephone, satellite television, etc that ensures guests a comfortable stay. Even more, the hotel also provides 24-hour room service. Needless to say, the facilities at these rooms will perfectly meet the needs of both business and leisure travelers. The Outstanding location of Indiana Hotel in Cairo is a great asset to its boarders. Just a short walk from the Nile, Cairo Opera House, Egyptian Museum, and in short reach to the nightlife of the metropolis - and easy to get to the pyramids that's located on the desert border of greater Cairo's west bank. are also very nearby. Since, the hotel is located at the heart of the town; hence, boarders here will see Cairo like they never saw it before.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Meeting Facilities, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 14:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Indiana Hotel in Giza are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet