- 1 guest reviews
"This is the right hotel if you want to stay in a fair area of Paris and don't want to overspend money in accommodation. It is not cheap but..."
About the hotel
A refined and comfortable hotel welcomes you to Paris! Hotel Alyss Saphir Cambronne Eiffel *** is located near the Champ de Mars, the Eiffel Tower and the Parc des Expositions (exhibition center) of the Porte de Versailles. Each of our 30 renovated and redecorated rooms are full-equipped (hairdryer, safe, minibar, satellite LCD TV and free wireless Internet with unlimited access). Hotel Alyss Saphir Cambronne Eiffel is the perfect place to stay after a hard day of business or sightseeing in Paris.
A public car park is located nearby. A public car park is available near the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Alyss Saphir Cambronne Eiffel in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel, fair value for money
This is the right hotel if you want to stay in a fair area of Paris and don't want to overspend money in accommodation.
It is not cheap but you are paying for a good neighborhood (supermarket and bakery across the street) that is very close to the Eiffel Tower and has easy access to the Metro. The single room I stayed in was the typical small room but it had all the basics: bed was good, wifi was good, bathroom was good and clean. No A/C but they supply a fan. It also had a safe where you can put documents and money and for only 1 Euro you can get the key. In a nutshell, it is a good place if you are traveling alone and want to have a decent stay in Paris for a decent price.