- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Hotel was a bit out of town but as we had a hire car it was Ok. Quiet room and while the hotel wasnt quite Reykjavic chic, it was absolutely..."
About the hotel
A family friendly hotel offering convenient accommodation for business travellers, groups and families.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Island Hotel in Reykjavik are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
a nice 3 nights
Hotel was a bit out of town but as we had a hire car it was Ok.
Quiet room and while the hotel wasnt quite Reykjavic chic, it was absolutely fine. The room was good and spotlessly clean, and very warm and comfortable. Service at the desk was good and staff friendly and helpful. Plenty of choice for breakfast. Only suggestion - the description refers to to complimentary access to local pools and spas- which in English, suggests free entry - this wasnt the case. Nevertheless, the local pool was brilliant with 2x50m pools - fantastic. We would recommended this hotel, but only if you have a car.