- 2 guest reviews
"We liked the location. All tour and transfer buses stopped directly outside the hotel. Some hotels right in the main town are on roads too n..."
About the hotel
Radisson BLU Saga Hotel is a luxurious four star hotel, perfectly located with a scenic view of Reykjavik. The nearby National Museum, National Library and University of Iceland guarantee a quiet and easily accessible neighbourhood. Enjoy a few minutes walk along the picturesque Reykjavik pond to the bustling city centre with a great variety of restaurants, cafés, galleries and shops.
Radisson BLU Saga Hotel has been one of the key hotels in Reykjavik for decades, offering quality accommodation, business friendly rooms, complimentary wireless Internet access, satellite TV and 24 hour room service. Two first class restaurants provide you with an exciting choice; dine at the lively Skrudur, a garden restaurant where you enjoy a range of local and international brasserie-style cuisine or choose Grillid, an elegant top-floor restaurant which has long been one of Reykjavik’s finest, famous for its breathtaking panoramic views. State-of-the-art conference and meeting facilities make Radisson BLU Saga Hotel suitable for all types of events. Relax in a full-service spa which features facial and body treatments, treat yourself at our hair and beauty saloon, or work out in an on-site fitness centre. Two gift shops provide you the choice of traditional souvenirs and local art by some of the nation’s most prominent artists and designers.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great Hotel at good place.
Tired room furniture but enjoyed our stay
We liked the location.
All tour and transfer buses stopped directly outside the hotel. Some hotels right in the main town are on roads too narrow for the big coaches. Also an easy walk into town.
Great selection of things for breakfast including smoothies etc. The spa facilities looked nice but we ran out of time to try them. Our room was a little disappointing. Reasonably clean but the furniture was very worn, chipped, peeling and generally beaten up. Happy hour is cheaper but still expensive (but so is everywhere else). All in all, we'd go back again.