- 1 guest reviews
"I never normally leave reviews for Hotels and I have traveled a lot for both work and pleasure but in the case of the Radisson Blu Saga I fe..."
About the hotel
Radisson BLU Saga Hotel is a luxurious four star hotel, perfectly located with a scenic view of Reykjavik. The nearby National Museum, National Library and University of Iceland guarantee a quiet and easily accessible neighbourhood. Enjoy a few minutes walk along the picturesque Reykjavik pond to the bustling city centre with a great variety of restaurants, cafés, galleries and shops.
Radisson BLU Saga Hotel has been one of the key hotels in Reykjavik for decades, offering quality accommodation, business friendly rooms, complimentary wireless Internet access, satellite TV and 24 hour room service. Two first class restaurants provide you with an exciting choice; dine at the lively Skrudur, a garden restaurant where you enjoy a range of local and international brasserie-style cuisine or choose Grillid, an elegant top-floor restaurant which has long been one of Reykjavik’s finest, famous for its breathtaking panoramic views. State-of-the-art conference and meeting facilities make Radisson BLU Saga Hotel suitable for all types of events. Relax in a full-service spa which features facial and body treatments, treat yourself at our hair and beauty saloon, or work out in an on-site fitness centre. Two gift shops provide you the choice of traditional souvenirs and local art by some of the nation’s most prominent artists and designers.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson BLU Saga Hotel in Reykjavik are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
First Visit to Iceland
I never normally leave reviews for Hotels and I have traveled a lot for both work and pleasure but in the case of the Radisson Blu Saga I felt I had to pass comment after our recent stay.
The Hotel is well positioned a 10-15 minute walk from the center of Reykjavik and is very clean but the feature that distinguishes it from many other hotels are it's staff,who are an absolute delight. The reception staff were lovely, nothing was too much trouble.
We also ate on our last night in the restaurant on the 8th floor which has fantastic reviews over the city center. The restaurant waiting staff are very attentive without being intrusive. It was my friend's birthday and when they found this out, provided some delightful extra touches to make the evening special. All in all a nice hotel but made an excellent hotel by the staff who work there.