- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"I have stayed many times in Manila at far more expensive hotels but this ticks most of the boxes for me. Nice clean rooms, great pool helpfu..."
"Negatif: - very poor / bad internet connection ... even in the hall nearby reception desk - extremely noisy renovation works, not done in h..."
"The room was big and nice. The problem is just the location as some of the taxi drivers were not familiar with the place...."
About the hotel
The hotel is located in the heart of Manila, outside the busy Ermita and Malate areas, adjacent to the historic Paco Park. It is placed within a 20-30 minutes' drive from the international and domestic airports. The property is ideally suited for vacation stays or business travellers who expect value for money and service quality.
This budget friendly hotel's room rates are complimented by the hotel packages for families, tourists or businessmen. This is the hotel where great personalized service and a comfortable accommodation meet reasonable prices.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Currency Exchange
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Breakfast to go
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/06/2014 to 31/12/2015 - •PhP2,000 incidental deposit upon check-in is required but it is refundable upon check out. •All of the rooms are non-smoking. PhP2,000 will be fine for the guest who smoke inside the room The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent hotel, amazing restaurant
I have stayed many times in Manila at far more expensive hotels but this ticks most of the boxes for me.
Nice clean rooms, great pool helpful staff and one of the best but affordable restaurants in Manila. One tip make sure you take the hotel business card with map on the back for taxi drivers as they struggle to find it . Other than that good location taxi of )1-£2 gets u to all nightlife, malls etc, just great value
Very nice stay in professionally runned hotel by a well trained staff
Negatif: - very poor / bad internet connection ...
even in the hall nearby reception desk
- extremely noisy renovation works, not done in hotel environnement where guest come to rest/ relax -IMPOSSIBLE!!. - restaurant extreem expensif in compairison with environnement
- very professional service!!. - staff extremely friendly & with lot of attention for customer needs
- price/quality very good rooms with all necessary atributions (fridge,flatscreen, silent airco, good beds & pillows
- availability off room service at any time, always with the smile
- very enjoyable swimmingpool for relaxing in the heat of a noisy city like Manila
Pascal & Jacques Pytel