This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Grand Hotel Reykjavík is a first-class hotel for business travellers, conference guests and tourists who demand excellent service and facilities. The hotel is situated in a quiet area within a short distance from all services, recreation and business centres. All of the hotel 314 rooms are very spacious and equipped with first-class amenities.
Rooms with facilities for disabled persons are also available, and adjoining rooms are available upon request. For business guests, all rooms have a wireless Internet connection. Our room service is available 24 hours a day. In May 2007 the Grand Hotel Reykjavik opened the new tower and is now the largest hotel in Reykjavik and in Iceland. The first-class à la Carte restaurant, Brasserie Grand, offers a varied menu to suit every need. Grand Spa opened in November 2007. First class fitness centre and spa, with personal service.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet