This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A feast for all the senses . Picnic in the park underneath the 400-year-old linden tree - Wedding or baptism in the baroque chapel - Meetings in the modern conference complex - At the Castellani Parkhotel - all your wishes come true. .
The listed main house makes a festive stage for many occasions. Modern design combines with traditional values - classical elegance and contemporary architecture merge into a unique atmosphere with flair. . The motto of *modern meets classic* winds its way through the entire hotel from the exclusive guest area to the first-class cuisine. The hotel restaurant Eschenbach serves delicious specialities in a sophisticated setting. Just as tempting is the varied gourmet breakfast buffet with healthy - nutritional fare and organic products from the region. The restaurant Salieri stands out for its modern cuisine as an expression of lightness and the joy of cooking. The hip and trendy bar Da Capo tops off the culinary offer.
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Restaurant , Bar
- Golf 18 Hole , Solarium , Tennis Courts
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet