- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Good food and good value for money..."
"We had booked a superior room and found it extremely comfortable. The freestanding bath was, according to my wife, worth the room cost alone..."
"Very enjoyable stay, great price, great room very friendly and helpful staff. Can only complain about 1 little thing in which the rooms were..."
"We stayed in room 30 after a wedding. Good points: fairly quiet location at night, lovely soft towels, all the extras included (bottled wate..."
"Very pleasant stay- extremely helpful staff and charming - in the nicest possible way - Interesting and comfortable room. Very good breakfa..."
About the hotel
The Crown Hotel sits on the edge of Blandford, with views of the Stour River's water meadows and the town. It has a gastro-style restaurant and a stylish, upmarket bar. The current hotel was completely refurbished in 2008 - there has been an inn on this site since the 1300s.
The friendly, welcoming team will aim to make your stay enjoyable. All rooms are en suite and host some unique furniture, and Crown Hotel also has meeting rooms and a 200-seater function suite.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Crown Hotel in BLANDFORD FORUM are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Good food and good value for money
A very pleasant stay
We had booked a superior room and found it extremely comfortable.
The freestanding bath was, according to my wife, worth the room cost alone. The bed was very comfortable and an excellent nights sleep was enjoyed. The breakfast was superb and included my highlight of the stay: a fresh honeycomb. The only issues that we had with our stay was that the bathroom and lavatory were not separated from the bedroom in any way (which was a tad off putting) and that the dinner menu choice was underwhelming. Both complaints are due more to my own opinion rather than any genuine shortfall in service or offering and neither detracted significantly from a very enjoyable stay.