- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel in a tranquil location. Characterful rooms and an excellent breakfast...."
"Pleasant hotel, well located with cheerful staff. The bedroom was large and well appointed...."
"The hotel is as beautiful as it looks on the pictures. I arrived on a lovely spring evening and lots of people were sat outside enjoying the..."
"Food was excellent, staff friendly particularly Lyn (Lillian) who was helpful, knowledgable and who made us feel welcome, thank you Lyn...."
"the only fault was that the room we had was so hot and even though radiators were turned off we couldnt open the windows..."
About the hotel
The Crown Hotel sits on the edge of Blandford, with views of the Stour River's water meadows and the town. It has a gastro-style restaurant and a stylish, upmarket bar. The current hotel was completely refurbished in 2008 - there has been an inn on this site since the 1300s.
The friendly, welcoming team will aim to make your stay enjoyable. All rooms are en suite and host some unique furniture, and Crown Hotel also has meeting rooms and a 200-seater function suite.
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Diner was appalling, breakfast was good.
Hotel dusty and tired. linen in room very clean and fresh, however room itself was not clean, big black hairs in bathroom - Im nearly bald and my wife is blonde !!!
Pleasant mid-week break
Lovely hotel in a tranquil location.
Characterful rooms and an excellent breakfast.