This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Westminster is a small,family run hotel which enjoys an enviable position overlooking the Pavilion Gardens. Your host Shelley aims to give her guests great food and good hospitality. There are 12 double bedrooms, all have the option of being single or double and an extra bed can be arranged on request.
All the bedrooms have their own bathroom/shower, toilet, hairdrier, colour TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Downstairs there is a lounge/function room and a dining room. All rooms are non-smoking. The Breakfast Menu is flexible and made with fresh local produce wherever possible. The menu is adaptable for vegetarians or those with special food requirements (by arrangement in advance, although your special needs will be accommodated whenever possible). The main entrance to the Westminster is from Broadwalk, a leafy pedestrian way running along the Pavillion Gardens. Car access and parking is to the rear of the hotel from Hartington Road. The Westminster Hotel is listed in 'Buxton Guide', 'English Tourist Board', 'AA' and 'RAC'.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet