- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"The staff of the hotel were lovely. Once they solved the problem of us not actually being booked in for 2 nights stay. They did take a hour..."
"The room was nice, with a lovely balcony and sea view. The breakfast was okay, nothing special but the staff were polite in the restaurant...."
"Arrived late at the hotel to check in. Friendly welcome from the receptionist who advised I had been upgraded to a sea view room. Room was l..."
"Lovely hotel, staff were brilliant. Rooms could do with a bit of TLC but breakfast was fab...."
"We had such a lovely time staying at the hotel. Very peaceful place...."
About the hotel
The Park Inn Palace Hotel, Southend-on-Sea opened in March 2010, offers guests a stylish and exciting base from which to explore this beautiful seaside resort in the East of England. Located opposite Southend Pier, overlooking the mouth of the River Thames in the heart of the town's tourist area, this hotel will provide excellent modern amenities and welcomes both leisure and business travellers, with free Wi-Fi available. The full service Park Inn Palace Hotel Southend-on-Sea promises a comfortable stay in bright and modern rooms at affordable prices.
Please note: the hotel does not have onsite car parking, however parking is available at the Royals Car Park directly opposite the hotel. Special overnight rate of £5 from 5pm until 9am the following day. Normal charges apply outside these times.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Park Inn by Radisson Palace Southend-on-Sea
The staff of the hotel were lovely.
Once they solved the problem of us not actually being booked in for 2 nights stay. They did take a hour to sort out a room for us once I told them that I was not acceptable. Booking hadn't been made via LateRooms.com.
Was not impressed at booking in or not being down for Breakfast the first morning. However it was dealt with quickly. The staff were really nice especially Anna. Who made sure we foot extra pillows on our second night for my 2 teenaged daughters at 15pm. Excellent sized family room. But would say bathroom was small. Clean and tidy and had everything you needed.
Decent but pricey!
The room was nice, with a lovely balcony and sea view.
The breakfast was okay, nothing special but the staff were polite in the restaurant. The receptionists were mediocre, and at 6 months pregnant, unfortunately we weren't able to fly away for our honeymoon. So we went to Southend after getting married the day before, and the receptionist couldn't have been any less interested, which kind of put a downer on the atmosphere on arrival.