- 86 guest reviews
"Excellent value for money. Room great, food really good, pub full of character and history. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Well done..."
"Such a surprise ff the beaten track. Great attention to detail in a beautifully converted barn and excellent new bedrooms...."
"This was a quick last minute break, it was lovely set in a very nice village and the accommodation was excellent. I would recommend the corn..."
"Lovely lodge room. Nice bar. Good food. Will stay again when in area...."
"We enjoyed our overnight stay, including visiting the local historic church and the ruins of the nearby motte and bailey castle. We had an e..."
About the hotel
The Corners Inn is a 16th Century traditional Black & White village Inn, situated in the beautiful black and white village of Kingsland, in the heart of Herefordshire. Offering quality home-made food, local beers and cider with ten beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms. The restaurant is situated in the oldest part of the building, the exposed beams lending it an ambience of great character.
The perfect place to enjoy a candlelit dinner. With room for upto 100 people it is also the ideal venue for a wedding reception, dinner dance or any other special occasion. Each en-suite room is fully air conditioned, and includes coffee & tea making facilities, flatscreen digital TV, hair dryer & WI-FI internet access. Large power showers compliment the Super-King sized beds with duvets. All of this makes The Corners Inn the ideal destination for a short break or base to visit family and friends.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Corners Inn in Leominster are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value for money.
Room great, food really good, pub full of character and history. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. Well done to the owners and staff at the Corners Inn. We will recommend you to everyone we know.
Such a surprise ff the beaten track.
Great attention to detail in a beautifully converted barn and excellent new bedrooms.