- 59 guest reviews
"The room was extremely clean and well laid out. A few toiletries in the bathroom would have been a nice touch. The breakfast was of a really..."
"We stopped at this location to have a break in our journey and were pleased with the attention we had from the owners and staff even though..."
"Rooms were very nice, facilities very good, Best shower I have ever used. Comfy beds, downside, stairs up to our room as we are Ladies in ou..."
"Lovely clean room, comfortable and very quiet. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. The breakfasts were delicious! A really great s..."
"Fantastic inn, loved our few days here. The only things that could have made our stay even better would have been a bath in the en-suite and..."
About the hotel
The Corners Inn is a 16th Century traditional Black & White village Inn, situated in the beautiful black and white village of Kingsland, in the heart of Herefordshire. Offering quality home-made food, local beers and cider with ten beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms. The restaurant is situated in the oldest part of the building, the exposed beams lending it an ambience of great character.
The perfect place to enjoy a candlelit dinner. With room for upto 100 people it is also the ideal venue for a wedding reception, dinner dance or any other special occasion. Each en-suite room is fully air conditioned, and includes coffee & tea making facilities, flatscreen digital TV, hair dryer & WI-FI internet access. Large power showers compliment the Super-King sized beds with duvets. All of this makes The Corners Inn the ideal destination for a short break or base to visit family and friends.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely hotel in a lovely village
The room was extremely clean and well laid out.
A few toiletries in the bathroom would have been a nice touch. The breakfast was of a really high quality and beautifully cooked. We also ate dinner in the restaurant twice and it was superb. I would highly recommend this hotel.
We stopped at this location to have a break in our journey and were pleased with the attention we had from the owners and staff even though they were in the middle of a wedding reception.
We were not disturbed by any music in the evening although we could hear voices outside. The food was good and we would recommend a meal or a stay at this inn.