- 74 guest reviews
"Excellent nothing was too much trouble, really friendly and helpful...."
"Had a lovely, warm reception on arrival. The rooms were clean and comfortable, staff made you feel very welcome. Lovely food and a great sel..."
"Under new ownership, and from what we could see, will likely go from strength to strength, providing not only a gastronomic centre for the l..."
"All the things you look for at a sensible price. Quiet, clean and fresh. Not luxury, but I didn't want to pay for luxury on this occasion. T..."
"Brilliant accommodation first class. Better than some 5star hotels I've stayed in...."
About the hotel
The Corners Inn is a 16th Century traditional Black & White village Inn, situated in the beautiful black and white village of Kingsland, in the heart of Herefordshire. Offering quality home-made food, local beers and cider with ten beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms. The restaurant is situated in the oldest part of the building, the exposed beams lending it an ambience of great character.
The perfect place to enjoy a candlelit dinner. With room for upto 100 people it is also the ideal venue for a wedding reception, dinner dance or any other special occasion. Each en-suite room is fully air conditioned, and includes coffee & tea making facilities, flatscreen digital TV, hair dryer & WI-FI internet access. Large power showers compliment the Super-King sized beds with duvets. All of this makes The Corners Inn the ideal destination for a short break or base to visit family and friends.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
99% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent nothing was too much trouble, really friendly and helpful.
Had a lovely, warm reception on arrival.
The rooms were clean and comfortable, staff made you feel very welcome. Lovely food and a great selection of drinks especially some unusual gins. Exceptional value for money. Would definitely stay here again.