- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Went to see a gig at Robin. Hotel next door was brilliant. Lovely and friendly staff...."
"As I live a fair distance from Bilston, & I don't drive, I didn't want to miss seeing one of my favourite bands, staying in the place that t..."
"For £30 this was very acceptable. Clean, comfortable room (very small but so what). Telly worked, kettle, tea and coffee in room, good showe..."
"Fabulous little hotel next door to venue. Easy walk from transport link...."
"They are next to the music venue and the lady at reception was chasing people as a group had cancelled, but still had time for me. The room..."
About the hotel
The Robin 2 Hotel is situated in the heart of the Black Country adjacent to The Robin 2 concert venue and themed bars in Bilston Wolverhampton.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/08/2015 to 31/12/2024 - 50% of the booking cost will be taken as a deposit. Check in from 14.00 to 20.00 , late check in can be arranged with prior notice call 01902 401 211 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
The Robin 2 Hotel
Went to see a gig at Robin.
Hotel next door was brilliant. Lovely and friendly staff.
As I live a fair distance from Bilston, & I don't drive, I didn't want to miss seeing one of my favourite bands, staying in the place that the bands perform in is perfection.
It was very easy booking in & once the concert had finished, I just walked back the few steps to my room. Although my room was small, it didn't detract from the comfort & convenience, & I would have no hesitation in staying here again.