- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"They are next to the music venue and the lady at reception was chasing people as a group had cancelled, but still had time for me. The room..."
"Overnight visit as had tickets for Fred Zeppelin at venue Small room but nice big comfy bed, ensuite spotless good shower Delicious breakfas..."
"On the website it says cooked breakfast each morning but was not provided as hotel not full, plus was an additional charge not mentioned on..."
"Parking to the rear which is free.If you are going to see a band it's the matter of a thirty second walk.Superb...."
"Room had everything I needed, en suite was spotless. Will stay there again...."
About the hotel
The Robin 2 Hotel is situated in the heart of the Black Country adjacent to The Robin 2 concert venue and themed bars in Bilston Wolverhampton.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/08/2015 to 31/12/2024 - 50% of the booking cost will be taken as a deposit. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
They are next to the music venue and the lady at reception was chasing people as a group had cancelled, but still had time for me.
The room was very nice and not too noisy though it was 'road-side' and en suite which was great for the price. One thing was that it says 'No money will be taken prior to arrival' I thought, but was told half had been taken already- it could lead to confusion or worse... Overall very nice, buses to Wolverhampton are quick (7/15mins-a day saver is best) and will be staying again
Didn't have any food.
Overnight visit as had tickets for Fred Zeppelin at venue
Small room but nice big comfy bed, ensuite spotless good shower
Delicious breakfast charged at £6.50 pp
Enjoyable visit great entertainment will definitely be back
We recommend the Indian restaurant in the high street opposite wetherspoons