This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Welcome to Hotel Garni Eden! The Verna family wishes to thank you for having chosen to come to the lovely town of Meersburg where the Hotel Garni Eden welcomes you in its elegant building near Lake Constance. Meersburg can be considered one of the most fascinating places in Germany and is ideal for a relaxing holiday surrounded by splendid scenery while enjoying fully equipped bathing facilities. In 1994 it was acquired by Verna family and has since operated .
The hotel was established in 1995 u . 1997 extended and in 1999, 2000 , 2002, 2005 , 2007, 2008 , 2009, 2010 , 2011, 2012 , 2014 and 2015 continuously renovated and modernized. Hotel Garni Eden in Meersburg offers its guests rooms that are distinguished by the meticulous choice of furnishings and tasteful upholstery. Bright and welcoming, with terrace or balcony, they ensure a satisfying and relaxing stay. The rooms provide all comforts and reflect the highly appreciated elegant style to be found throughout our hotel located near Lake Constance. Single and double rooms are available equipped with TV-radio, minibar fridge, safe and writing desk; all have en-suite bathroom with WC, shower and hairdryer. Wifi access.
- Disabled Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 18:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Garni Eden in Meersburg is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet