- Very Good
- 63 guest reviews
"Had to pay £8.00 to park on THEIR premises. Which prompted decision to eat out. 2mins walk an excellent PUB great beer and good food. Would..."
"We stayed here for one night, and the room was lovely as was the staff! The layout was confusing, with no real signage to the breakfast room..."
"Great place to stay...."
"I booked a basic single room and mentioned to the receptionist that I'd read a lovely review about someone who got a free upgrade and she ve..."
"The room was clean and well equipped, but tiny. Unfortunately, some loud bass noises - perhaps from a local club or even the hotel itself, h..."
About the hotel
Situated in the charming town of Richmond-upon-Thames on Richmond Hill, just seven miles from London's West End, Richmond Hill Hotel has magnificent views across the River Thames and the 2,500-acre Royal Park, home to herds of red and fallow deer. Incorporating an impressive Georgian manor, the oldest part of the hotel dates back to 1726. Much of the original character in this Grade II listed building has been retained to present an interior of grandeur, elegance and comfort, making it one of the finest Richmond hotels.
7 Miles from London Heathrow Airport. 1 Mile from Richmond Station (Over ground to Waterloo, Windsor & Eaton, Reading & Chiswick). Underground (District Line). Free Wi-Fi. PLEASE NOTE: The hotel is upgrading its reception lift from 19th March until Mid-July; during this time the lift will not be in service but assistance will be available to help with luggage and access to bedrooms. The lift shaft is being extended from the 30th March for 5 weeks and during this period there may be noise disruption between 9am and 5pm. We apologise for the inconvenience and offer our thanks for your patience and support.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/02/2013 to 31/12/2013 - Free WI-FI Parking charges for resident £8.00 per night. Pool opening times for kids: Mon/Thu 10:00-12:00 -15:30 – 17:30 Friday 10:00-12:00 -14:00 – 17:30 Saturday: 10.00 to 14:00 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Overpriced and overheated!
Upon check-in we were not made aware that the air conditioning was not working (the corridors to the room were like saunas!) when we informed reception we were told that they were having trouble with it.
and all they could do was offer us a jug of iced water. For a hotel that ranks itself so highly and charges very high prices even for Richmond, this is pretty poor and co-incidentally we stayed there 5 years ago and had the same issue so wonder if they have ever bothered to invest in their services. We are booked to stay there again in a weeks time so I'm hoping for a better experience or else I would say, not worth the money. get a cab and stay somewhere else!
Ripped off Bramhall
Had to pay £8.00 to park on THEIR premises.
Which prompted decision to eat out. 2mins walk an excellent PUB great beer and good food. Would definitely have to think twice before going back
Seemingly the barrier to car park was damaged 2 years ago hence now charging. Not only are the hotel ripping off guests barrier repair man seems to have made a large profitqk