This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Orologio was thought to offer a proper welcome in parallel with the tourist, cultural and economic growth of Ferrara, wonderful city, which was declared world heritage by the U. N. E.
S. C. O. Located along the circle of the ancient walls and close to the tourist landing place, along a branch of the Po river, the hotel is easy accessible from the motorway (AUTOSTRADA), few hundreds metres from the train station (STAZIONE FERROVIARIA) and from the historical centre (CENTRO STORICO). In order to reach the latter, you will have at your disposal brand new bicycles for free. This new and bright hotel was thought to insure QUALITY of comfort and service. The ATMOSPHERE you breath in it has the flavour of a good memory. The softened welcome of our rooms, the comfortableness of our “queen-size” beds, the wide spaces in the rooms, the private terraces and our gorgeous breakfast, are the requisites to win esteem and sympathy. access in guest rooms as well as public areas like lobbies, meeting rooms, restaurants, lounges, etc
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Orologio in Ferrara is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet