This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Pavilions Port Douglas - just one hour north of Cairns, Port Douglas Australia offers an attractive array of lifestyle activities and relaxation options. Nestled on the 'Reef And Rainforest Coast', a spectacular 200km stretch of Coral Sea coastline, and adjacent to the World Heritage rainforest areas of Daintree and Cape Tribulation, Port Douglas continues to be a highly regarded holiday destination for the world's rich & famous, as well as everyday visitors from all around the globe. At low tide, it is possible to walk to the edge of the reef from the long white expanse of palm-fringed Four Mile Beach.
Adjacent to the beach, Flagstaff Hill offers spectacular views of the coastline and the Coral Sea, just moments from your luxury Port Douglas accommodation. Port Douglas itself, once a tiny fishing village, is a picturesque township with old fashioned charm, wide shady streets and extensive choice of restaurants (from side walk cafes to the award-winning Sheraton Mirage), art galleries, quaint shops and a Sunday Market. Port Douglas has no traffic lights, no parking meters and no plans to install them. Pavilions is right in the centre of town. Five minutes from the warm velvet sands of the world-renowned Four Mile Beach, five minutes from the Port Douglas Marina Mirage or the eclectic Sunday markets. In fact, five minutes from anywhere in Port Douglas. Even with its fabulous central location, the apartments are at the back of the complex and provide a quiet and secluded environment.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Outdoor Pool , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Ground floor bedrooms
- In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet