This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Built in 1833, this Regency period property has been fully renovated back to its original style. The original dining room has been restored to its former glory; all of the rooms have been redecorated in traditional Regency colours. Even the recently built coach house has been rejuvenated.
Hilden House is ideally situated within easy walking distance of the town centre, the Pittville Pump Rooms and the race course. Parking permits are issued on a first come first served basis to facilitate parking at the front of the property. Two rooms have four poster beds. The garden suite has a small kitchen area, perfect for longer stays. All rooms are ensuite and have flat screen televisions, clock radios, tea and coffee making facilities and hair dryers. Hilden House's sister guesthouse Hilden Lodge is located a short distance from Cheltenham town centre, and together they offer luxurious and friendly accommodation to anyone visiting the area, whether for business or pleasure.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet