This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Comfortable and cheap cityhotel, which complies with the national 1-star-superior-standard criteria. Central position in the town centre of Gladbeck, near Dortmund, Essen and Düsseldorf! A typical bon marché hôtel, which welcomes the hotel guests with free coffee or tea. The VELTINS-Arena Gelsenkirchen, Movie Park Germany Bottrop, the Alpincenter Bottrop, the fairs in Essen and Düsseldorf are very close and can be easily reached by car or public transport.
Whether you are travelling for business, conferences, leisure or a group tour- the hotel team is glad about your visit. Discover the numerous attractions, which the Ruhr area has to offer (for example industrial monuments, museums, theatres, varietés, musicals, night clubs, cinemas, football stadiums, shopping paradises, animal parks, leisure parks and so on).
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/07/2010 to 31/12/2016 - The reception is daily open from 14.00 until 10.00 pm Earliest check in on the arrival day: from 14.00 pm Latest Check-out on the departure day: until 10.00 am The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet