- Very Good
- 140 guest reviews
"Not worth the £150 cost for the night. Room was a bit shabby. Paintwork needed touch up lots of scuffs. Bulbs not working. Bedding had a big..."
"Hotel in great position, very clean and has everything you could want on site...."
"Room was quiet and clean. I was meeting Colleagues for dinner after arriving a little later than planned at the hotel. Stepped into the show..."
"This was booked as a treat for my birthday. We had a room over looking the racecourse, the view was lovely. The room was big enough for our..."
"Really enjoyed our stay here, rooms were excellent..."
About the hotel
ABode's fifth opening and the first new build. The hotel features 84 Comfortable, Desirable, Enviable and Fabulous bedrooms all fitted to ABode's high standards and boasting magnificent views of Chester and the Welsh hills. At the centre of it all is a stunning fifth floor Michael Caines Restaurant and Champagne bar.
There is also a vibrant MC Cafe© Bar & Grill and an intimate Lounge Bar which are located on the ground floor and offer the opportunity for alfresco eating and drinking. ABode Chester also offers private dining and versatile meeting and event spaces for up to 100 guests. The Secret Sanctuary within ABode Chester offers a wide range of luxurious and relaxing beauty treatments and there is also a residents gym equipped with state of the art Technogym equipment. Situated alongside Chester's historic racecourse and five minutes walk from the city centre ABode Chester is the perfect place to stay whatever your reason for visiting. Group bookings constitute over 6 bedrooms and the hotel may contact you to issue a separate cancellation policy.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for ABode Chester - Home to Michael Caines Restaurants in Chester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Not worth the £150 cost for the night.
Room was a bit shabby. Paintwork needed touch up lots of scuffs. Bulbs not working. Bedding had a big rip in in. To be honest, it wasn't bad...just not £150 worth. Stayed in better for less.
Hotel in great position, very clean and has everything you could want on site.