- Very Good
- 264 guest reviews
"Ideal for business trip. Large spacious room..."
"Personal service throughout and beautifully presented, lovely grounds, interesting old building and hard to fault...."
"Very friendly staff and excellent value for money. The surroundings of the golf course are beautiful...."
"Very good and friendly people hotel in very nice setting food very good. Maybe a bit dated for some people but we liked it. Would stay again..."
"Very peaceful with lovely views of the countryside...."
About the hotel
The complex consists of a 11 Bedroom hotel and 9 hole golf course. Welbeck Manor is situated in just off the A38, 3 miles from Plympton and 7 miles from Plymouth. The hotel is surrounded by picturesque Devonshire countryside.
The Manor house was designed and re-built in 1847 by Isambard Kingdom Brunel on the site of the old manor house built in 1480. Welbeck Manor House and Sparkwell golf course offers something for everyone, whether you want to host your wedding reception, have a break from the rat race or just a lesuirely round of golf then Welbeck Manor House & Sparkwell Golf Course is the place for you.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole, Pitch n' Putt, Croquet
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect for business trip
Ideal for business trip.
Large spacious room
Can't get much better than this
Personal service throughout and beautifully presented, lovely grounds, interesting old building and hard to fault.