About the hotel
Enjoying a stunning location, this is an elegant and modern family-owned hotel, just outside the picturesque town of Buncrana on Donegal's Inishowen Peninsula. Refurbished in 2007, this hotel offers the best in comfort, facilities and local produce. It overlooks Buncrana golf club and has panoramic views of the majestic Lough Swilly as it opens out onto the Atlantic.
You can stay in well-appointed rooms, some of which are interconnecting and most overlook the lake. We are only a short distance from Letterkenny (35 minutes) and from Derry city (15 minutes). Both are bustling with shopping, entertainment and culture. Inishowen also benefits from many of its own wonderful historic tourist attractions, as well as many world-renowned golf clubs. Planet Active -The indoor children’s play arena’ is an ideal accompaniment to the great outdoor family activities on our door step, horse riding, cycling, boating, walking, swimming and surfing along the stunning beaches and coast lines. Planet Active is open weekends, mid term breaks and during the summer months making it one of the most sought after family hotels in Donegal. Workshops midweek during Summer Holidays.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Fishing, Horse Riding, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Inishowen Gateway Hotel in Co Donegal are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Avoid if possible
Rooms not ready at time of check in.
Lots of waiting about. Poor facilities and very dated feel to the place. Food not unlike a motorway cafe. Kept awake til 5.30am by a very loud wedding party swearing and shouting outside. Nobody at reception when I called to see if someone could do something. Would never go back. Avoid.