This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Villa Moretti is a charming, boutique hotel in a 17th century palace, built by the Moretti family of navigators and shipowners. The accommodation is right on the waterfront, overlooking the historic town of Trogir. There is no better place to relax and enjoy the views, before taking a gentle five minute quayside stroll into the Renaissance town, to explore the shops, bars, restaurants and cultural attractions of this UNESCO World Heritage Centre.
We offer very comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation in four stylish, well equipped, en-suite rooms, each with fabulous views. Plus a large terrace overlooking the marina, towards the panorama of Trogir bay. The rooms also offer Air conditioning, satellite TV, personal safe, minibar, hairdryer, toiletries and modern bathrooms. Free Wifi is available all through the hotel as well as free parking at the front of the hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 05/07/2012 to 31/07/2021 - Please note that payment takes place with cash only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet