This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Why not stay in the very heart of old Lisbon at this 54-room property only a 5-minute walk from the nearest metro and 10 kilometres from Lisbon International Airport. The Alfama district, St. George's Castle and Mouraria are all just a stone´s throw and the Tagus riverside area with its famous night life is also within easy walking distance.
The building and rooms combine traditional architecture with stylish furnishings and guests can relax on the sun terrace. This non-smoking hotel offers triple, double and single rooms, the latter two types with their own private bathrooms, all accommodations being air-conditioned and equipped with radio and satellite television. As well as Portuguese, the friendly staff at the 24/7 front desk speak English, French and Spanish, guests can ask about where to visit and the on-site car and bicycle rental and babysitting services.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet