- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"we stayed the this b&b for 1 night as we were attending a meeting 5 mins away. Called during afternoon to ask what time we would be arriving..."
"We had a very nice over night stay at the Clovelly. Our room had every thing we would need. The owners were great and very helpful...."
"Very comfortable rooms the hosts Jo and Stan couldn't do enough for us .excellent breakfast all round good stay...."
"The accommodation was in the roof of the building and was accused by a set of very steep stairs. However once you had made your way up the r..."
"The room was clean and comfortable and equipped with every thing you would expect and more. The host was warm, welcoming, friendly and very..."
About the hotel
Just 5 minutes’ drive from Birmingham International Airport and the NEC, Clovelly Guest House offers cosy rooms and delicious breakfasts. There is also free parking and free Wi-Fi. The traditional rooms are individually designed with elegant decor, and feature decorative pillows and colourful fresh towels.
All rooms have a private bathroom, a TV, tea and coffee facilities and a radio. Generous breakfasts are served daily in the beautiful dining room, with fresh continental items and hot beverages available. Refrigerators and microwaves are available for guests, and there is also pleasant conservatory and large leafy garden. With the M6 and M42 motorways just minutes away, Clovelly Guest House is a short drive from Wolverhampton, Solihull and Birmingham city centre. Birmingham Business Park is a 2-minute drive away and Hatchford Brook Golf Club is a 10-minute drive.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 10 years old
- 03/07/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Card is required at time of booking to secure the reservation, payment is required at time of stay. We are unable to take payment by credit or debit card. We can accept cash, cheque or bank transfer The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
friendly and welcoming
we stayed the this b&b for 1 night as we were attending a meeting 5 mins away.
Called during afternoon to ask what time we would be arriving, our room was lovely and clean, couple we very friendly and welcoming, checked our breakfast requirements and left us to it. Rom had everything we needed for a comfortable night.
We had a very nice over night stay at the Clovelly.
Our room had every thing we would need. The owners were great and very helpful.