- 1 guest reviews
"Stayed 5 nights. Very friendly staff, nice breakfast (served till 11am if your not an early bird). Quality of rooms is high for a 3 star, fr..."
About the hotel
True Polish hospitality, European standard, comfort in the most elegant fashion, pleasant atmosphere and cordial staff – Wielopole in a discreet and successful way combines all these advantages and wins the recognition of customers from all over the world. Location in the direct centre of the city, with a beautiful view of the Old Town, near the PKP railway station, in the vicinity of the Main Market Square, the Wawel Royal Castle and the charming Jewish district Kazimierz, allows the Guests to easily reach the most attractive historical monuments of Krakow. The interiors were furnished with great care, guaranteeing perfect condition and peaceful sleep.
The modern architecture, stylish finishing materials and the elegance of a simple form were combined in a clever way – a unique place was created, more than a place to sleep, a place, to which You will always want to return.
Showing Friday 5 February 2016 to Saturday 6 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Brilliant little hotel
Stayed 5 nights.
Very friendly staff, nice breakfast (served till 11am if your not an early bird). Quality of rooms is high for a 3 star, fresh decorations, modern bathroom and nice big tv. If you can, take a front corner room as these have a small balcony. Located a short 5 minute walk from market square and ten minute walk from the train station. I would definitely stay here again.