- 2 guest reviews
"Top quality accommodation with helpful and friendly staff..."
About the hotel
Property Location With a stay at Roomers in Frankfurt (Bahnhofsviertel), you'll be minutes from Liebieghaus and close to Staedel Museum. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Jewish Museum and English Theatre. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 116 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars.
Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks. Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby. Dining Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Frankfurt? This hotel has 1184 square feet (110 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Breakfast fee: EUR 32 per person (approximately) Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day (in/out privileges) Pet fee: EUR 30 The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Very poor standards for a 5 star hotel!
I was not impressed at all with the quality of the room.
Absolutely no Tea or coffee making facilities. To get a coffee you needed to either call room service or go to the bar. The bed was ok, but they supplied 2 single duvets, it's a king size bed so there is no reason why they would do this. Room was actually quite dirty, especially in the corners lots of dirt. The only plus side was the restaurant , the food was absolutely stunning. But for 400eur a night, I felt ripped off. Would not stay here again!.
Top quality accommodation with helpful and friendly staff